5-Day Training Course
The course is designed for nuclear utilities, vendors, educators, regulators, nuclear defense and cleanup facilities, isotope production plants, research reactors, fuel fabrication facilities, national and international laboratories, and universities.
The course will be held over the week of August 15-19, 2022, at the AMS campus located at 9119 Cross Park Drive in Knoxville, Tennessee, 37923 USA.
All course modules include hands-on demonstrations with state-of-the-art test
equipment, hardware, software demonstrations, or interactive discussions.
The course is conducted under the direction of AMS President, Dr. H. M. Hashemian, who will be assisted by senior AMS engineers with up to 30 years of experience in nuclear power plant instrumentation and control system testing and related topics.
AMS is located less than 1 hour from the beautiful Smoky Mountain National Park, the country’s most visited national park. The resort city of Gatlinburg is less than an hour away and the Music City of America, Nashville, Tennessee, is only 3 hours away. The venue is very accommodating to family vacations.
The early registration fee is $1,450 if paid by May 1, 2022 and $1,950 afterward.
For every two registered attendees from the same organization, the third is half price, and any additional attendees will be at no additional cost.
Payment can be made with credit card, check, cash, money order, or company purchase order.
Please contact Adam Deatherage at email@example.com or call 865-691-1756, ext. 223
Please click here to complete the registration form.
Example Course Topics
- Temperature Instrumentation (RTDs and Thermocouples)
- Pressure, Level, and Flow Instrumentation
- Calibration and Response Time Testing of Temperature Sensors and Pressure Transmitters
- On-line Calibration Monitoring of Temperature Sensors and Pressure, Level, and Flow Transmitters
- In-situ Response Time Testing of Temperature Sensors and Pressure Transmitters
- Operating Experience from Testing Temperature Sensors and Pressure Transmitters in Nuclear Power Plants
- Overview of EMC of Digital Equipment
- EMI/RFI Considerations for Wireless Technology Implementation
- EMC Testing and EMI/RFI Troubleshooting
- Electrical Signature Analysis for Condition Monitoring of Rotating Equipment
- Fundamentals of Cable Testing Technologies
- Testing and Troubleshooting of Nuclear Instrumentation Systems, Rod Control, Electrical, and I&C Circuits
- Cable Insulation Aging Management and Condition Monitoring
- Rod Control System Testing
- NRC Approved OLM Technology for NPPs
- Latest on SMRs and Advanced Reactors
- AI/ML Applications in NPPs
- Recent Trends in Second License Renewals