This 5-day training course on Testing & Troubleshooting of I&C Systems for Nuclear Facilities presents a comprehensive review of process instrumentation, in-situ techniques for testing the response time of process instruments, on-line calibration verification of sensors, reactor diagnostics, computer-aided testing, predictive maintenance, management of aging of process instrumentation, EMI/RFI troubleshooting, EMC qualification testing, and more.
The course is designed for utilities, vendors, educators, and regulators involved with nuclear power plants, research reactors, fuel fabrication facilities, national and international laboratories, and universities.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Knoxville at Cedar Bluff
- Hampton Inn Knoxville – West at Cedar Bluff
- Holiday Inn Knoxville West – Cedar Bluff Road
- Hilton Garden Inn Knoxville West/Cedar Bluff
- Quality Inn & Suites West Waterpark
AMS Corporation Headquarters
AMS Technology Center
9119 Cross Park Drive
Knoxville, TN 37923